===========================
Forum Information
===========================
This forum is designed for you to express yourself and discuss with the other people. This forum do not share the data with PenPal Database. If you are looking for PenPal Please register at PenPal Garden Please don't post your contact information in this forum.

============================
Membership Information
This forum is open to all members. To be a forum member, you must have a valid, verifiable email address. If you are under the age of 13, you must have your parents permission to join. We're very sorry about this, but laws passed in the United states recently have made it illegal for me to let you use this site without your parents' consent, and I have no way currently to get that consent.

Privacy Information
PenPal Garden does not give email addresses nor snail mail addresses out to anyone. Ever. Period. This site does not sell or give out email addresses or mailing lists or personally identifiable information about members to anyone else.

If someone is abusive to you, please LET US KNOW immediately! PenPal Garden Staff Members will try to take action to keep abusive users off the system, but because people can easily change their email address, we can't prevent this kind of thing completely.

Remember that this service is provided without warranty, and is not guaranteed in any way. While I try to keep your information private, and monitor the system, the system is made up of people and people make mistakes. Therefore, by using this service, you agree NOT to hold us liable for anything you may see on this site.

Be considerate to others, and be patient. Remember, this is supposed to be fun! If you have any problems with the site, or the service, or have suggestions on how PenPal Garden can make it a better place for you, please let us know!

If you have questions, queries, concerns, feel free to contact us..

HAPPY WRITING!

Chris Chan